Client Success Specialist
WHO WE ARE:
Virtuance opened it’s lens cap to the Denver real estate industry in December 2010 offering high-quality images focusing on consistency and the client experience. Since then with the help of our in-house, proprietary HDReal® processing system, we have been able to introduce other marketing enhancements such as interactive floorplans, 3D walkthrough tours, Aerial photography and much more! In that time we have grown to almost 200 photographers in 21 markets across the country and continue to grow each year.
We were voted Best of Houzz 2018 in Customer Service, ranked #4 Best Places to Work in Denver for 2016 and 2018!
We are driven by a strong commitment to our Core Values and thriving culture which allows us to stay focused and committed to delivering a superior product and industry leading customer service to all of our clients. We believe this is what sets us apart in the growing industry of Real Estate Photography and Marketing.
30-SECOND ELEVATOR PITCH FOR THE POSITION:
The Client Success Team is at the core of the company’s operations. This team is the liaison between our clients and our staff which includes: our Management Team, Sales Team, Processing Team, Photography Team, Marketing Team, Web Development Team and our Photographers in the field. This position is fast paced, deadline sensitive and ever growing!
WHAT THIS POSITION IS NOT:
- A Photography Role
- An Image Processing Role
- A Sales Role
- A Marketing Role
- A Call Center Position
If you are interested in other positions with the Company, check out our website to see all of our open positions: http://www.virtuance.com/about/join-the-team/
WHAT TO EXPECT DAY TO DAY:
- Develop and Nurture relationships with our clients through Phone, Email and Online Chat
- Taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to schedule photoshoots, resolving issues for our clients, help photographers with issues in the field. In our busy season you can take 70+ calls per day while also working on other time sensitive tasks
- Fast Paced environment where things are rarely stagnant
- Working closely with teammates to ensure daily tasks are completed quickly and efficiently
- Detailed Oriented Work
- Multitasking – possibly working on more than one issue at a time
- Calmly serve demanding clients
- Open and resolve client issues quickly and to completion
- Assure total client satisfaction
- Identify improvements to existing processes to increase efficiency, quality, and service to customers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for dynamic, energetic, focused, eager, passionate professionals to join our rapidly growing team. We are passionate about efficiently and consistently producing high-value, exceptional quality marketing products at reasonable rates for our loyal customer base, which includes real estate agents, real estate marketing professionals, and vacation property managers. We are the leading provider of real estate photography in Colorado, and one of the fastest growing in the nation.
ATTRIBUTES THAT WILL GET YOU FAR IN THE ROLE AND THE COMPANY:
- Strong alignment with Company Values.
- Proven ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong technical aptitude, experience in Google Apps, Chrome, CRM applications, solid digital file management skills
- Taking pride in making clients happy, demonstrating accountability and ownership of any issue; working through even the toughest challenges with a positive mindset and demeanor
- Ability to be open, honest and direct in giving and receiving feedback.
- Knowledge of real estate and/or digital photography is a plus.
- Able to pass drug screen and background check
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Benefits package that includes Medical and Dental coverage
- Generous 401K plan
- Starting Salary of $35,000
- Paid Time Off
- Room and Opportunity for Growth
- Intensive training to set you up for success
- Great team environment
- Dog friendly office
- Convenient central location to be able to take mass transit
- Monday through Friday shifts with an occasional half Saturday
- Incentives for meeting goals
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the link below. You will be asked to upload a cover letter and resume in PDF format.