Client Services Representative Position
We are a rapidly growing real estate photography and digital imaging technology company located in Denver. We are passionate about efficiently and consistently producing high-value, exceptional quality marketing products at reasonable rates for our loyal customer base, which includes real estate agents, real estate marketing professionals, and vacation property managers. We are the leading provider of real estate photography in Colorado, and one of the fastest growing in the nation.
Click here to tour our office and get a glimpse into our company culture:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
We are seeking an energetic, focused, passionate professional to join our Client Relations Team to plan and execute core business processes in a demanding, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a resourceful, self-starter, who has a keen marketing eye and an ability to think outside the box, all while sincerely having our clients’ best interest at heart.
30-SECOND ELEVATOR PITCH FOR THE POSITION:
The Client Services Team is at the core of the company’s operations. This team is the liaison between our clients and our staff which includes: our Management Team, Sales Team, Processing Team and our Photographers in the field. This position is fast paced, deadline sensitive and ever growing!
WHAT THIS POSITION IS NOT:
- This is not a photography role.
- This is not an image processing role.
- This is not a sales role.
- You will generally not be face to face with clients, but will interface with them over the phone, email, and online chat.
If you are interested in other positions with the Company, check out our website to see all of our open positions: http://www.virtuance.com/about/join-the-team/
THE DAY TO DAY:
- Serve as critical liaison to all staff, customers, and work directly with management staff of this quickly growing company
- Develop and Nurture relationships with our clients through Phone, Email and Online Chat.
- Calmly serve demanding clients, open and resolve client issues quickly and to completion.
- Assure total client satisfaction.
- Answer an average of 40-60 calls per day (client and photographer questions, scheduling orders, setting up new accounts).
- Ensure deliverables get out to clients on time, are up to our very high standards and identify ways to improve any deliverables that may need modification/improvement.
- Identify improvements to existing processes to increase efficiency, quality, and service to customers.
ATTRIBUTES THAT WILL GET YOU FAR IN THIS ROLE AND THE COMPANY:
- Strong technical aptitude, experience in Google Apps, MS Office, CRM applications, solid digital file management skills; proven ability to learn new systems quickly. Photoshop skills a plus.
- Creative, resourceful, process-focused, detail-oriented, efficiency driven; able to plan, prioritize, and execute many tasks in a busy environment with many interruptions.
- Strong alignment with Company Values.
- Taking pride in making clients happy, demonstrating accountability and ownership of any issues; cheerfully resolving all client issues.
- Ability to be honest and direct in giving feedback and ability to take honest, direct feedback.
- Knowledge of real estate or digital photography a plus.
- Able to pass drug screen and background check.
This is a full time position with health/dental and disability benefits as well as a generous 401k plan and paid time off. Starting salary is commensurate with experience: $35,000.00 /year.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the link below. You will be asked to upload a cover letter and resume in PDF format.