Customer Services Assistant
We are a rapidly growing real estate photography and digital imaging technology company located in Denver. We are passionate about efficiently and consistently producing high-value, exceptional quality marketing products at reasonable rates for our loyal customer base, which includes real estate agents, real estate marketing professionals, and vacation property managers. We are the leading provider of real estate photography in Colorado, and one of the fastest growing in the nation.
Click here to tour our office and get a glimpse into our company culture:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
We are seeking an energetic, focused, passionate professional to join our Client Relations Team to assist the team in their day to day operations. We are seeking individuals who thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment. You should be a resourceful self-starter, ready to learn all you can to make yourself an unmatched resource for the team, all while sincerely having our team’s and clients’ best interests at heart.
30-SECOND ELEVATOR PITCH FOR THE POSITION:
The Client Relations Team is at the core of the company’s operations being the liaison between our clients and our staff. This is a position that is built to build a motivated individual with little direct customer service experience and provide them with the skills and know how to move up within the team and the company. The pace of advancement is not a set timeline and is completely in your hands based on mastering each phase. This position is fast paced, deadline sensitive and ever growing!
WHAT THIS POSITION IS NOT:
- A photography position
- A call center position
THE DAY TO DAY TO START:
- Serve as critical liaison between deliverables and clients
- Ensure deliverables get out to clients on time, are up to our very high standards and identify ways to improve any deliverables that may need modification/improvement.
- Develop and Nurture relationships with our internal team
- Calmly assist the team in serving demanding clients, open and resolve client issues quickly and to completion.
- Assist the team in ensuring total client satisfaction
- Identify improvements to existing processes to increase efficiency, quality, and service to customers.
- With Advancement, responsibilities will start to include:
- Scheduling orders with clients over the phone, through email and chat
- Answer client questions about our products, our website and our tour platform.
- Resolving client issues
ATTRIBUTES THAT WILL GET YOU FAR IN THIS ROLE AND THE COMPANY:
- Strong technical aptitude, experience in Google Apps, MS Office, CRM applications, solid digital file management skills; proven ability to learn new systems quickly. Photoshop and InDesign skills a plus.
- Creative, resourceful, process-focused, detail-oriented, efficiency driven; able to plan, prioritize, and execute many tasks in a busy environment with many interruptions.
- Strong alignment with Company Values (http://www.virtuance.com/about/our-values/)
- Taking pride in successfully helping Virtuance team and clients, demonstrating accountability and ownership of any issues; coming in with drive and a positive attitude daily.
- Knowledge of real estate or digital photography a plus.
- Able to pass drug screen and background check.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will ONLY be reviewing applicants that email a cover letter answering all of the following questions and whose resumes are in a PDF format. PDF Format is required.
Questions to answer in your cover letter:
- What three things from your past experience makes you the best candidate out of any candidate that has applied and why?
- What is your greatest accomplishment over the past 3 years?
- From the job posting above, what do you feel would be your biggest challenge in assuming this role?
This is a full time position Monday through Friday with health/dental and disability benefits and paid time off. Starting salary commensurate with experience: $28,000.00 /year.
If you are interested in other positions with the Company, check out our website to see all of our open positions: http://www.virtuance.com/about/join-the-team/