Virtuance is seeking 2-3 additional Business Development Representatives to support our sales growth initiatives. We are hiring BDRs for both our Enterprise opportunities and also our National and Regional Real Estate Brokerages opportunities. The Business Development Representative will report to the Business Development Manager, and will cultivate prospects into scheduled meetings for our Account Executives.
- Enterprise Business Development Representative – will focus on enterprise opportunities such as Single-Family Rentals, iBuyers, Vacation Rentals, etc.
- Real Estate Brokerages Business Development Representative – will focus on National Brokerages, local real estate offices, and teams.
- Primary responsibility is to prospect key decision-makers and close by scheduling a meeting for our Account Executives
- Contact prospects through cold calls and emails
- Source and qualify new prospects and accounts
- Effectively utilize our Sales Engagement Platform, CRM, and other online tools and resources
- Research accounts and prospects to understand their business model and create an effective sales strategy
- Manage and prioritize your pipeline and workflow
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted opportunities to meet quota objectives
- Achieve monthly sales targets by meeting/exceeding quotas
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong alignment with
- 2+ years of quota carrying sales experience with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Possess high energy and a strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive, “can-do” mentality
- Strong experience making outbound prospecting calls
- Experience in Value Selling methodology
- Ability to research accounts and prospects and understand where and how we can add value
- Strong closing skills
- Demonstrated analytical and digital literacy including use of sales automated tools & CRM
- Take full ownership and accountability of your role and expected results
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Mental Health Support (via Teladoc)
- 401k Contribution Matching
- $300 Home Office Stipend paid out on your first paycheck
- Paid Parental Leave
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- Internal Growth Opportunity
- Training to set you up for success
- Supportive team environment
MORE ABOUT VIRTUANCE
- Founded in 2010, we have had uninterrupted double and triple percentage annual revenue growth, a proven track record of success and have been profitable every year since our founding.
- We currently service more than 45,000 individual real estate professionals and dozens of enterprise-level clients.
- Currently among the leading providers of Real Estate marketing services in dozens of markets around the country.
- Team environment with an emphasis on a work-hard, play-hard & no excuses attitude.
- Entrepreneurial, ‘lean startup’ mentality with limitless potential for growth and earning potential.
- A core team of 75+ in addition to more than 250+ HDReal® photographers in the field across 20 states.
AWARD-WINNING CULTURE AND TEAM
- Denver Business Journal recognized Virtuance as the 4th Best Company to Work for in Denver for multiple years
- INC 5000 recognized Virtuance as one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA
- Houzz recognized Virtuance for industry-leading service on a national level
Virtuance is one of the nation’s leading providers of photography and visual marketing services to the real estate industry. We are the creators of HDReal®, our proprietary artificially intelligent imaging system, which has changed the way that real estate agents, property owners, and managers market their properties, allowing for quality, consistency, and value at scale. We support our clients with a world-class user experience, both online and in person. With a national footprint, limitless scalability, and award-winning company culture, Virtuance is uniquely positioned to continue its fast growth trajectory in the years to come as we achieve our mission of serving more real estate professionals than any other listing marketing firm across the nation.
Since our founding in 2010, we’ve quickly expanded into 31 markets nationwide while maintaining a 97% customer satisfaction rating and industry-leading Net Promoter Scores. Our service is second to none, and we work hard to always learn and improve as we continue to grow. As we like to say, we’re just getting started.
We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.