The Day to Day
- Serve as critical liaison between our clients and internal staff.
- Develop and Nurture relationships with our clients through Phone, Email and Online Chat.
- Calmly serve demanding clients, open and resolve client issues quickly and to completion.
- Assure total client satisfaction.
- Answer an average of 40-60 calls per day (client and photographer questions, scheduling orders, setting up new accounts).
- Identify improvements to existing processes to increase efficiency, quality, and service to customers.
Attributes That Will Get You Far in this Role and the Company
- Strong technical aptitude, experience in Google Apps, MS Office, CRM applications, solid digital file management skills; proven ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Creative, resourceful, process-focused, detail-oriented, efficiency-driven
- Able to plan, prioritize, and execute various tasks in a busy environment with many interruptions.
- Strong alignment with Company Values
- Taking pride in making clients happy, demonstrating accountability and ownership of any issue; working through even the toughest challenges with a positive mindset and demeanor
- Ability to be open, honest and direct in giving and receiving feedback.
- Knowledge of real estate, digital photography, Photoshop and InDesign a plus.
- Able to pass drug screen and background check.
What We Offer
- Benefits package that includes Medical and Dental coverage
- Generous 401K plan
- Starting Salary of $35,000
- Paid Time Off
- Room and Opportunity for Growth
- Intensive training to set you up for success
- Great team environment
- Dog-friendly office
- Convenient central location to be able to take mass transit
- Monday through Friday shifts with an occasional half Saturday
- Incentives for meeting goals
How to Apply
Email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. We will ONLY be reviewing applicants that email a cover letter answering all of the following questions and whose resumes are in a PDF format. PDF Format is required.
- What three things from your past experience makes you the best candidate out of any candidate that has applied and why?
- What is your greatest accomplishment over the past 3 years?
- From the job posting above, what do you feel would be your biggest challenge in assuming this role?