Virtuance is one of the nation’s leading providers of photography and visual marketing services to the real estate industry. We are the creators of HDReal®, our proprietary artificially intelligent imaging system, which has changed how real estate agents, property owners, and managers market their properties, allowing for quality, consistency, and value at scale.
We support our clients with a world-class user experience, both online and in person. With a national footprint, limitless scalability, and award-winning company culture, Virtuance is positioned to continue its fast growth trajectory in the years to come. We achieve our mission of serving more real estate professionals than any other listing marketing firm across the globe nation.
Since our founding in 2010, we’ve quickly expanded into 31 markets nationwide while maintaining a 97% customer satisfaction rating and industry-leading Net Promoter Scores. Our service is second to none, and we work hard to learn and improve as we continue to grow constantly. As we like to say, we’re just getting started.
We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Virtuance is looking for a passionate and experienced individual to fill a high-impact role as Content Marketing Manager. In this role, you will manage and execute Virtuance’s content strategy that builds awareness and engagement across the entire lifecycle.
The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer, storyteller, editor, and people manager with a firm understanding of writing with empathy and SEO best practices.
If you’re a player coach that is ready to take ownership of a key growth lever for a fast-growing and established real estate technology company, read on.
WHAT YOU’ll DO
Manage Virtuance’s blog operations. You’ll build and maintain Virtuance’s editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and writing/design assignments to in-house and freelance talent, and publish the content after editing and proofreading.
Create content. You’ll be hands-on in creating and managing additional content initiatives, including videos, case studies, lookbooks, marketing templates, presentations, press releases, landing pages, onsite SEO changes, etc.
Oversee and build a content amplification strategy. You’ll establish and execute a content amplification strategy, including the creation of partnerships with other real estate technology companies.
Identify opportunities for repurposing content. You’ll find and create opportunities to repurpose content to get more mileage out of top-producing content.
Be results-oriented. You’ll increase blog traffic and onsite lead generation every quarter by experimenting with strategic content revamps, guiding new content initiatives, etc. You’ll continuously measure and improve performance, leveraging Google Analytics and SEO tools, including Google Search Console and SEMRush.
Ensure brand standards. You’ll function as an in-house content authority and advisor by educating and influencing others on content plans, objectives and adhering to brand guidelines in writing projects across all teams.
- 2+ years of content creation experience in the B2B/B2C industry. Real estate or digital marketing experience is a huge plus.
- Experience managing in-house talent, freelancers, and an editorial calendar.
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practices, especially keyword research and planning
- Meticulous attention to detail with outstanding writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- You understand inbound and content marketing strategies, content categorization, development, distribution, and measurement.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WordPress, Elementor, SEMRush, and other content tools.
- Exceptional collaboration and project management skills, motivating teams to deliver projects on time with tight deadlines.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what our audiences read, why they read it, and how to create similar content.
- Ability to work remotely and communicate asynchronously.
- Must be available for meetings/calls during standard working hours in the mountain time zone.
The salary range for this position is $50,000 – $65,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by various factors, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience and skills.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Mental Health Support (via Teladoc)
401k Contribution Matching
Work from home!
$300 Home Office Stipend paid out on your first paycheck
Paid Parental Leave
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Internal Growth Opportunity
Training to set you up for success
Supportive team environment
Additional incentives for meeting/exceeding goals
MORE ABOUT VIRTUANCE
Founded in 2010, we have had uninterrupted double and triple percentage annual revenue growth, a proven track record of success, and have been profitable every year since our founding.
We currently service more than 45,000 individual real estate professionals and dozens of enterprise-level clients.
Currently among the leading providers of Real Estate marketing services in dozens of markets around the country.
Team environment with an emphasis on a work-hard, play-hard & no excuses attitude.
Entrepreneurial, ‘lean startup’ mentality with limitless potential for growth and earning potential.
Remote-first work culture supports lifestyle over location and allows employees to work from anywhere.
Team of 75+ Employees in addition to more than 250+ HDReal® Photography Partners in the field across 20+ states.
AWARD-WINNING CULTURE AND TEAM
- Denver Business Journal recognized Virtuance as the 4th Best Company to work for in Denver for multiple years
- INC 5000 recognized Virtuance as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA
- Houzz recognized Virtuance for industry leading service on a national level