Web Application Project Manager
Virtuance is currently seeking a Web Application Project Manager to support the implementation of technology-based solutions in our Denver Headquarters.
Virtuance is one of the nation’s leading providers of photography and visual marketing services to the real estate industry. We are the creators of HDReal®, our proprietary artificially intelligent imaging system, which has changed the way that real estate agents market their properties across the nation. Check out our website to gain an understanding of the compelling value proposition that we provide to real estate professionals.
While our image quality is unprecedented, we don’t just take pretty pictures. Our solutions provide quantifiable and compelling value to real estate professionals, and we support our clients with a world-class user experience, both online and in person.
Virtuance has a reputation for solving some of the industry’s most challenging problems, and this role will allow the right individual to be pivotal in the management of exciting technology-based solutions that support internal stakeholders and customers alike.
You’ll work closely with our management team in understanding project requirements, creating project scopes, and allocating resources appropriately to align with business objectives. You’ll report directly to our Engineering and Operations teams regarding priorities and progress, while also transparently communicating project and pipeline statuses to all stakeholders.
About the Job
- You’ll be responsible for having a keen understanding of business goals, both immediate and long term.
- You’ll be responsible for having acute knowledge of our operational infrastructure and process so that you can align solutions with existing process and structure, where appropriate.
- You’ll be responsible for collaborating with internal stakeholders in order to understand and conceptualize solutions to complex business problems.
- You’ll work with our engineering teams to bridge any communication gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You’ll be responsible for defining user needs, gathering requirements, and writing project scopes to submit to our engineering backlog and injecting work into current agile sprints.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that development resources are utilized effectively and efficiently.
- You’ll collaborate with our engineering teams to understand team bandwidth and prioritize projects appropriately, while aligning with near-term and long-term goals.
- You’ll be responsible for setting timelines and managing project dependencies while clearly communicating progress to project stakeholders
- You’ll celebrate with our team when we cross the finish line on exciting projects!
The Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Dynamic leader with the ability to create simple solutions to complex problems
- Experience with agile workflows in software projects
- Incredibly strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Proven track record of successfully aligning stakeholders on large projects.
- 2-5 years of project management experience with web and software development projects
- Experience facilitating communication between software engineers and business managers
- Proficiency in Google Apps, JIRA, Asana
- Positive attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed as a team
What We Offer
Base salary commensurate with experience.
Our employees are the foundation of our company, as such we provide a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance and a generous matching 401k Plan. We also provide 3-weeks accrued PTO which grows with tenure.
The company culture is one of energy and accountability. Our contagious energy is spawned by loving what we do and who we work with at the company. We believe in our people and encourage open communication and the exchange of ideas and concepts to enable personal and professional growth. We offer a culture of feedback, inspired by Radical Candor.
We enjoy a casual, dog-friendly work environment with some fun perks. You’ll enjoy the fancy espresso machine, kegerator, and complementary cereal bar in the office. Visit our website for more information about our culture and core values – perks are fun, but our commitment goes deeper than that. https://www.virtuance.com/about/our-values/
We were proudly recognized as the 4th Best Place to work in Denver by the Denver Business Journal in 2018! We’ve also been recognized by INC Magazine for being one of the fastest growing 1,000 US Private Companies (Inc 1,000), having grown revenue between 30-100% every year since our founding in 2010.
- Founded in 2010, we have had uninterrupted growth, a proven track record for success and have maintained growing profitability each year. We have ambitious company growth goals in the upcoming years allowing for significant personal and professional growth opportunities.
- Currently among the leading providers of Real Estate Visual Marketing Solutions in Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, Minnesota, Georgia, and California markets.
- Team environment with an emphasis on a work-hard, play-hard & no excuses attitude.
- Entrepreneurial, ‘lean startup’ mentality with limitless potential for growth.
- Core team of 50+ in Denver Headquarters in addition to a growing team of 250+ HDReal® photographers in the field across 31 markets in 24 states.