We are passionate about finding extraordinary people to join our growing team.
We are growing rapidly and are currently seeking qualified candidates in the following positions:
Client Success Specialist – Denver, CO
Do you hear often that you’re incredibly friendly? Do you enjoy helping people solve problems over the phone and via email? If so, you might be a great fit for our open Client Services Representative Position!
Outside Sales Representative – Multiple Locations
Are you a self-motivated, no-excuses sales professional who seeks to represent a great company with a game-changing product?
Virtuance is currently seeking Sales Representatives to join our growing teams in the following cities. Click the links below to learn more and apply:
National Sales Representative
Virtuance is looking for a seasoned sales professional with proven success at making a fast start in a new national sales role while meeting/exceeding company goals. Click the link below to learn more and apply:
Web Applications Project Manager
Are you incredibly detail oriented, have stellar communication skills, and love solving problems? If so, you might be the right person to step into our Project Manager role!
HDReal® Photographer – Multiple Locations
As a Virtuance Photographer you get to focus on what you love – the photography. Let us handle the business!
We handle everything including all scheduling, image processing, client communications, image deliveries, client billing, complaint resolution and other administrative and logistical tasks.
Your responsibility includes photographing the property on time, naming the photos, and uploading them to our servers. No marketing, editing or accounting! We pay a percentage of the total price of the package ordered by the agent. More details will be provided after initial contact.
– Commitment to excellent customer service
– Available 2-3 days a week
– Flexible Schedule
– Reliable Internet connection
– Own a current and legal driver’s license and reliable vehicle
– Smartphone (iPhone or Android)
– Meet ALL equipment requirements
1. Digital SLR Body; capable of Bracketing 5+ in AEB mode.
2. Wide Angle Lens
3. Fisheye Lens
4. 360 Pano Head
5. Sturdy Tripod
6. Ball Head
7. Cable Shutter
8. Laptop with either Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit or Mac OS X
Check out our Qualified Equipment List
to see if you have the gear that works best with our systems! If you don’t have a camera, lens, or fisheye on the list, you’d need to purchase one that is. In order to be considered, please be very specific with your exact equipment specifications on the application. If you don’t currently have one of those items but willing to get that item, please put “willing to purchase”.
– You will need to demonstrate real estate photography competency by completing a remote certification course and onsite assessment.
If you meet all of these requirements and are interested in learning more about joining our fun loving team, please apply here
Thanks for your interest in Virtuance, the market leader in real estate photography and digital imaging technology. We will promptly be in touch with qualified candidates. Please, no phone calls about the position.
HDReal® Aerial Photographer – Multiple Locations
As a Virtuance HDReal® Aerial Photographer your responsibilities include photographing the client’s property, naming the photos, and uploading them to our servers. We handle everything else including all image processing, scheduling, marketing, client communications, image deliveries, client billing, and other administrative and logistical tasks.
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Available at least 2-3 days a week
- Have both a current and legal driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Have a Part 107 Pilots License
- $1mm umbrella aviation insurance policy
- Pass criminal background check
- Meet all equipment requirements
- Drone capable of HDR or AEB functionality
- Laptop with either Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit or Mac OS X
- Smartphone (iPhone or Android)
- Reliable Internet connection
Initial Onboarding Requirements:
– You will be required to complete 2 test shoots: 1 daytime (this will consist of still and video) and 1 twilight.