Client Retention Specialist
Virtuance is an exciting, fully-bootstrapped startup in the real estate marketing space serving over 23,000 clients nationwide in over 25 metro markets.
Based in Denver, we provide real estate professionals with listing images powered by machine-learning algorithms that are proven to capture attention 2x better than the leading providers.
We are rapidly growing and need an energized people pleaser to join us as our first Client Retention Specialist!
The Elevator Pitch
Working at the intersection of client services and marketing, the Client Retention Specialist (CRS) is responsible for carrying out Virtuance’s retention strategy as directed by the Head of Growth.
Acting as the voice of the client, the CRS’ primary duty is to speak directly to both satisfied and dissatisfied clients to help Virtuance improve its core product and service.
Success is measured by decreasing client churn and improving our clients’ overall satisfaction rating.
Qualities of an Awesome Client Retention Specialist
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You are passionate about the client experience
- You can solve problems by being efficient and resourceful
- Learning and improving is part of your DNA
- Empathy is one of your top 5 characteristics
What You’ll Do
- Execute Virtuance’s outreach plan to learn more about our clients’ experiences, both positive and negative through outbound calls, emails, and in-person meetings
- Diligently compile feedback and reporting it to the necessary departments for further action
- Make recommendations on client retention strategies and improvements based on the feedback you receive
- Strategizing and implementing tokens of appreciation to clients
- Flawlessly manage Net Promoter Score and categorize feedback as necessary
Experience and Qualifications
- Ability to take initiative, be a self-starter and be proactive
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Comfortable receiving, and providing, honest and candid feedback
- Ability to uphold all Virtuance’s Core Values on a regular basis
- Strong attention to detail and error free performance on regular tasks
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn new skills/tasks
- Strong technical aptitude, experience in Google Apps, Chrome, CRM applications, solid digital file management skills
- 1-2 years’ experience with marketing automation or email marketing software
- Taking pride in making clients happy, demonstrating accountability and ownership of any issue; working through even the toughest challenges with a positive mindset and demeanor
- Knowledge of real estate and/or digital photography is a plus
What We Offer
- Benefits package that includes Medical and Dental coverage
- Generous 401K plan
- 15 days of accrued PTO in your first year!
- Opportunity to grow
- Intensive training to set you up for success
- Great team environment
- Convenient central Denver office location close to mass transit stops
- Incentives for meeting goals
How to Apply:
Submit a cover letter and resume in PDF form to [email protected]