Client Success Specialist
Virtuance opened its lens cap to the Denver real estate industry in December 2010 offering high-quality images focusing on consistency and the client experience. Since then with the help of our in-house, proprietary HDReal® processing system, we have been able to introduce other marketing enhancements such as interactive floorplans, 3D walkthrough tours, Aerial photography and much more! In that time we have grown to almost 200 photographers in 21 markets across the country and continue to grow each year.
We were voted Best of Houzz 2018 in Customer Service, ranked #4 Best Places to Work in Denver for 2016 and 2018!
We are driven by a strong commitment to our Core Values and thriving culture which allows us to stay focused and committed to delivering a superior product and industry leading customer service to all of our clients. We believe this is what sets us apart in the growing industry of Real Estate Photography and Marketing.
Click here to tour our office and get a glimpse into our company culture:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
We are seeking an energetic, focused, passionate professional to join our Client Success Team to plan and execute core business processes in a demanding, fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a resourceful, self-starter, who has a keen marketing eye and an ability to think outside the box, all while sincerely having our clients’ best interest at heart.
30-SECOND ELEVATOR PITCH FOR THE POSITION:
The Client Success Team is at the core of the company’s operations. This team is the liaison between our clients and our staff which includes: our Management Team, Sales Team, Processing Team and our photographers in the field. This position is: 2 parts client relations, 1 part office support staff, 1 part administrative support and 1 part post-production. This position is fast paced, deadline sensitive and ever growing!
WHAT THIS POSITION IS NOT:
- A photography position
- A call center position
- You will generally not be face to face with clients, but will interface with them over phone, email and chat.
If you are interested in other positions with the Company, check out our website to see all of our open positions: https://www.virtuance.com/about/join-the-team/
THE DAY TO DAY:
- Serve as critical liaison between our clients and internal staff.
- Develop and Nurture relationships with our clients through Phone, Email and Online Chat.
- Calmly serve demanding clients, open and resolve client issues quickly and to completion.
- Assure total client satisfaction.
- Answer an average of 40-60 calls per day (client and photographer questions, scheduling orders, setting up new accounts).
- Identify improvements to existing processes to increase efficiency, quality, and service to customers.
ATTRIBUTES THAT WILL GET YOU FAR IN THIS ROLE AND THE COMPANY:
- Strong technical aptitude, experience in Google Apps, MS Office, CRM applications, solid digital file management skills; proven ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Creative, resourceful, process-focused, detail-oriented, efficiency-driven
- Able to plan, prioritize, and execute various tasks in a busy environment with many interruptions.
- Strong alignment with Company Values
- Taking pride in making clients happy, demonstrating accountability and ownership of any issue; working through even the toughest challenges with a positive mindset and demeanor
- Ability to be open, honest and direct in giving and receiving feedback.
- Knowledge of real estate, digital photography, Photoshop and InDesign a plus.
- Able to pass drug screen and background check.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Benefits package that includes Medical and Dental coverage
- Generous 401K plan
- Starting Salary of $35,000
- Paid Time Off
- Room and Opportunity for Growth
- Intensive training to set you up for success
- Great team environment
- Dog-friendly office
- Convenient central location to be able to take mass transit
- Monday through Friday shifts with an occasional half Saturday
- Incentives for meeting goals
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. We will ONLY be reviewing applicants that email a cover letter answering all of the following questions and whose resumes are in a PDF format. PDF Format is required.
- What three things from your past experience makes you the best candidate out of any candidate that has applied and why?
- What is your greatest accomplishment over the past 3 years?
- From the job posting above, what do you feel would be your biggest challenge in assuming this role?