Senior Software Engineer
You would be joining the web platform team building out our SaaS visual marketing products in the real estate industry. You are a senior software engineer who loves working with new technologies and finding the best architecture solution for a problem. This role would allow you to work on both the frontend and backend side of our stack. You will be working on solving tough problems around user experience and building out a platform that delivers fast and reliable services to our customers. You will play a key role in a small, collaborative team guiding and building the product. As a senior engineer you would help lead and mentor the team on implementation and the direction of the code base.
Typical Work Day
- Develop new features and fix bugs
- Help mentor the team and conduct code reviews
- Write tests for new features
- Continue to improve the developer experience and tooling
- Help set goals and expectations for our products
- Experience building and using REST apis
- Understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Experience writing automated tests and using CI/CD tools
- Experience working in an Agile framework
- Preferred knowledge of functional programming concepts and techniques
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k Plan w/ company match
- 3-weeks accrued PTO which grows with tenure
- Casual work environment in a dog-friendly office
Founded in 2010, Virtuance has grown rapidly to service 29 metro areas across the country, making us one of the nation’s leading providers of photography and visual marketing services to the real estate industry. We are the creators of HDReal, our proprietary imaging system which has changed the way that real estate agents market their properties. Check out our website for a comparison of our competitor’s images vs. our images. Although our image quality is unprecedented, we don’t just take pretty pictures. Our solutions provide a quantifiable and compelling value proposition to real estate professionals, and we support our clients with a world-class user experience, both online and in person.
The company culture is one of energy and accountability. Our contagious energy is spawned by loving what we do and who we work with at the company. We believe in our people and encourage open communication and the exchange of ideas and concepts to enable personal and professional growth. Visit our website for more information about our culture and core values.
In 2018, we were proudly recognized as the #4 Best Place to Work in Denver by the Denver Business Journal. We’ve also been recognized by INC Magazine for being one of the fastest growing 1,000 US Private Companies (Inc 1,000), having grown revenue between 40-100% every year since our founding in 2010.
How to Apply
Email your resume to [email protected]. Please send your resume in PDF Format.