Image Processing Assistant Manager
We are a rapidly growing real estate photography and visual marketing company headquartered in Denver. We are passionate about efficiently and consistently producing high-value, exceptional quality marketing products at reasonable rates for our loyal customer base, which includes real estate agents, real estate marketing professionals, and vacation property managers. We are the leading provider of real estate photography in many of our markets, and we are one of the fastest growing real estate marketing companies in the nation.
We specialize in shooting high-dynamic range imagery for real estate, utilizing our award-winning proprietary HDReal® processing system. HDReal® is the world’s first automated image processing system designed specifically for real estate marketing. Virtuance has set a new standard for Real Estate photography quality and efficiency, and is looking to work with talented and creative team players.
Virtuance is seeking an Image Processing Assistant Manager with expertise in digital photo developing and image retouching in Adobe Photoshop and/or Lightroom, as well as experience managing a team.. This role involves reviewing and providing Quality Assurance for all real estate photography images generated by our proprietary automated image processing system. Some images require manual retouching and other Photoshop work.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. You’ll be working with a team dedicated to providing the best photographs and customer service in the business while being provided with on the job training in a position with tremendous growth potential.
- Educational and Employment experience in image processing and photo retouching
- A highly refined aesthetic eye to ensure high quality in image deliverables and consistency across all image media
- A passion for digital image enhancement, processing, and retouching
- The ability to develop presets and actions that increase workflow efficiency
- Responsible and dependable with a strong work ethic
- Team Player that doesn’t know the meaning of “that’s not my job.”
- 1-2 years management or supervisor experience
- Proven track record of managing a team and meeting daily deadlines
- Proven track record of training and developing team members
- Demonstrated ability to execute several projects simultaneously
- Ability to embrace and promote Virtuance values
ATTRIBUTES THAT WILL GET YOU FAR IN THIS ROLE AND THE COMPANY:
- Strong technical aptitude, experience in Google Apps, solid digital file management skills; proven ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Creative, resourceful, process-focused, detail-oriented, efficiency driven.
- Strong alignment with Company Values.
- Taking pride in making clients happy, demonstrating accountability and ownership of any issues.
- Able to pass drug screen and background check.
WHAT THIS JOB IS NOT:
- This is not a graphic design role
- This is not a photographer role
- This is not a client services role
- If you are interested in other positions with the Company, check out our website to see all of our open positions: https://www.virtuance.com/about/join-the-team/
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a salaried full-time employment opportunity. Opportunity includes Health/dental and disability benefits along with a generous matching 401k plan and paid time off. Compensation commensurate with experience, and will range between $35,000 and $41,000.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio with ‘before’ and ‘after’ images. No applications will be considered without these 3 items. No phone calls, please.