Part-Time Image Quality Assurance Specialist
We are looking for summer crew to join our team! This role is perfect for a teacher or college student! There is an opportunity for this role to turn into a full-time, permanent role for the right person!
We are a rapidly growing real estate photography and digital imaging technology company located in Denver. We are passionate about efficiently and consistently producing high-value, exceptional quality marketing products at reasonable rates for our loyal customer base, which includes real estate agents, real estate marketing professionals, and vacation property managers. We are the leading provider of real estate photography in Colorado, and one of the fastest growing in the nation.
Click here to tour our office and get a glimpse into our company culture:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Love “Where’s Waldo” or “Highlight’s Find the differences” style puzzles? You’ll love this role! We are seeking an energetic, focused, and passionate professional to join our Quality Assurance Team to help ensure all delivered products meet our high-quality standards and deadlines. We are seeking individuals who thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment and will never shy away from offering open and honest observations and recommendations for improving the quality of our product. Being a deadline-driven individual with a passion for photography, while sincerely having our team’s and clients’ best interests at heart, will get you far in the role.
30-SECOND ELEVATOR PITCH FOR THE POSITION:
The Quality Assurance Team is responsible for the inspection of deliverables, enhancement creation and delivery to clients by the deadline. This position is fast-paced, teamwork oriented and deadline sensitive! Your day will be spent reviewing images, creating enhancements, documenting image issues and working with multiple departments and team members to ensure our deliverables the up to the highest standards. Lots of room for growth within the QA Team and company.
WHAT THIS POSITION IS NOT:
- A photography position
- A customer service position
- A graphic design position
- An Image processor position
THE DAY TO DAY TO START:
- Inspect images to ensure consistency and integrity of product
- Create and deliver all Product Enhancements such as YouTube Videos, Floorplans and Brochures.
- Identify ways to improve any deliverables that may need modification/improvement.
- Identify improvements to existing processes to increase efficiency, quality, and service to customers.
- Ensure all clients receive their product by the deadline and the product is within company standards
- Serve as liaison between deliverables and clients
ATTRIBUTES THAT WILL GET YOU FAR IN THIS ROLE AND THE COMPANY:
- Strong alignment with Company Values
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Creative, resourceful, process-focused, and efficiency driven
- Taking pride in successfully helping Virtuance team and clients, demonstrating accountability and ownership of any issues
- Coming in daily with drive and a positive attitude
- A passion for digital image enhancement and retouching, knowledge of real estate or digital photography a huge plus
- Photoshop and InDesign skills a plus but not required
- Thrive in a constructive criticism, continuous feedback loop environment and approaches each task with a willingness to learn and grow
- Strong technical aptitude, experience in Google Apps, solid digital file management skills; proven ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Able to pass drug screen and background check.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. We will ONLY be reviewing applicants that email a cover letter answering all of the following questions and whose resumes are in a PDF format. PDF Format is required.
Questions to answer in your cover letter:
- What three things from your past experience makes you the best candidate out of any candidate that has applied and why?
- What is your greatest accomplishment over the past 3 years?
- From the job posting above, what do you feel would be your biggest challenge in assuming this role?
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Part-Time Summer Position – Weekly hours range 30-40 hours a week.
- Room and Opportunity for Growth for the right person
- Intensive training to set you up for success
- Great team environment
- Dog-friendly office
- Convenient central location to be able to take mass transit
- Monday through Friday
- Incentives for meeting goals
- Casual office environment and dress code – including the ability to use headphones to listen to your favorite music or podcasts while you work
If you are interested in other positions with the Company, check out our website to see all of our open positions: https://www.virtuance.com/about/join-the-team/