Professional real estate photography builds your brand and boosts your GCI.
It’s easy to fall into the trap that higher priced listings deserve better marketing. Conventional wisdom tells us that a million dollar listing deserves better marketing than a $200K starter home, right? Actually, wrong.
1. Stand Out Online
2. Professional Real Estate Photos Build Your Brand
3. A Great Camera Doesn’t Equal Great Real Estate Photos
- The time of day to shoot to get the best lighting
- The angles to shoot from to highlight a room’s best features
- Skipping rooms or features that will not help market a home
- Which camera settings to use that bring out the best qualities of a photo
- How to scan a room and make on-the-fly changes to make the space more visually appealing
- The order in which they shoot rooms to show the potential home buyer the flow of the house from room-to-room
Without professional training, it will be difficult for you to achieve successful results. Professionals use this bullet point list countless times a month to shoot listings. Let them show you the difference their images make!
Want to Learn More? Click here to download our report Invest a Little Make a Lot with Professional Photography