Do more of what you love.
Leave the administrative tasks behind and concentrate on capturing exceptional photos.
As a Virtuance Photography Partner (an independent contractor role), we take care of the marketing, sales, editing, scheduling, client communication, and all other business aspects so you can do more of what you love.
The level of support and instruction at Virtuance is unparalleled in the industry. There is always someone available to help me, and the staff is very friendly and professional!
Salt Lake City Photography Partner
You set the days and times you're available to shoot properties.
All partners are provided education and resources to become experts in real estate marketing to ensure consistency across our photography network.
We handle the marketing, sales, scheduling, editing, and customer service so you can focus on taking amazing photos. Additionally, we have a fully dedicated Partner Support Team that works on ensuring your success.
Since 2010, Virtuance has been the gold-standard in real estate photography nationwide. We've established strong bonds in the industry that ensures steady business for you throughout the year.
Images are processed using our AI-powered imaging system to create consistency across the network.
You're paid bi-weekly for each shoot you're scheduled for. Total compensation varies based on the package ordered by our clients.
1. Digital SLR Body; capable of Bracketing 5+ in AEB mode.
2. Wide Angle Lens; no prime lenses
3. Theta Z1 Camera (can be leased through us)
4. 360 Pano Head
5. Sturdy Tripod
6. Ball Head
7. Cable Shutter
8. Laptop with either Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit or Mac OS X
9. iPhone 11 or newer (Androids are accepted in some markets)
Please take a look at the Qualified Equipment List to ensure you have the gear that works with our system. It is a requirement for all Photography Partners to have the items on this list for optimal operation of the systems and software. You would need to purchase equipment that is on the list above if you don’t have a camera or lens on the list.
· Meet ALL equipment requirements
· Commitment to excellent on-site customer service
· Available 2 days a week (Monday – Saturday)
· Reliable Internet connection
· Own a current and legal driver’s license and reliable vehicle to travel to and from shoots
· Be excited about the opportunity to join the best network of real estate professionals!
Absolutely! We offer aerial photography and video, 3D tours, floor plans 360° panos, and more!