What Rooms and Spaces does Virtuance Shoot?
After marketing tens of thousands of properties and helping sell more than $30 billion of real estate, we’ve got you covered when it comes to what we will shoot and what we will choose not to shoot – based on what home buyers want to see, and which images market your property better than others.
If for some reason you’d like us to deviate from this list when shooting your property, no problem! Just make sure to reach out to us prior to the shoot at 1-844-443-7325 or at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to focus on what matters most to you.
We will shoot:
- Both front and rear exterior facades
- Patios, decks, balconies, yards, grounds, and landscaped areas
- Views if available and weather is clear
- All interior common areas, including dining room, living room, family room, kitchen, breakfast nook, and office
- Finished basement
- Master bedroom and bathroom
- Laundry room if it is finished to a high level of quality
We wont shoot (unless specifically requested):
- Unfinished basements
- Storage areas
- Laundry rooms if unfinished, partially finished, or finished to a low level of quality
- Utility rooms
- Walk-in closets
- Garage interiors
We sometimes shoot:
- Interior front entryway
- Secondary bedrooms and bathrooms
- Please note: Our priority is always to shoot the most marketable and notable spaces of the property. To that end, we may or may not shoot foyers or secondary bedrooms and bathrooms depending on whether, after capturing the most marketable spaces, we still have remaining images and/or time to shoot these secondary spaces. Homeowners should have these spaces prepared in the event that we shoot them
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us before the shoot – we’re here to help make sure your property is marketed to it’s best potential!