As a sellers’ agent, marketing your listings is extremely important to help both your business brand and your clients’ success. Part of real estate marketing includes high-quality listing images for your properties. Hiring a professional real estate photographer will ensure that your listing images stand out online.
Once you find a real estate photographer that gives you consistently beautiful listing images, use them as your preferred provider. That way, they will meet your expectations and provide consistent, incredible results.
Here are some tips for finding the best real estate photographer:
Image Quality –
- Review their online image gallery to check listing image quality.
- Check to see that they are consistent with images across multiple listing shoots.
- Look for these three features: proper exposure/lighting, image clarity, composition
- Make sure they use a wide-angle lens and proper camera equipment.
- See what other clients say on Google and Facebook reviews.
Ordering Process –
- See how you can order a listing shoot and check availability options.
- The best photography provider will allow 24/7 online ordering.
- If you have time constraints, find a provider that can work within your schedule.
- Some providers have more than one real estate photographer in your city.
- Check to see what the turnaround time is for your images.
- A one-day turnaround should be your goal.
- Make sure you receive email updates about your listing shoot.
- Check the cancelation policy.
Additional Marketing Enhancements –
- See what additional add-ons the photography provider offers
- Does the real estate provider shoot Matterport 3D Tours?
- Do they offer listing floorplans?
- Is a single property website included in your photography package?
- Is aerial photography available?
To learn more about the benefits of using a professional real estate photographer, click here. Your real estate photographer should be highly qualified, easy to contact, easy to schedule, and offer a quick turnaround for your listing photos. You should find a trusted professional photographer that is reliable and consistent with their listing photos.
Virtuance Real Estate Photography is available nationwide:
|Los Angeles County|
|Salt Lake City|