As a Virtuance Photographer you get to focus on what you love – the photography. Let us handle the business!
We handle everything including all scheduling, image processing, client communications, image deliveries, client billing, complaint resolution and other administrative and logistical tasks.
Your responsibility includes photographing the property on time, naming the photos, and uploading them to our servers. No marketing, editing or accounting! We pay a percentage of the total price of the package ordered by the agent. More details will be provided after initial contact.
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Available 2-3 days a week
- Flexible Schedule
- Reliable Internet connection
- Own a current and legal driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Smartphone (iPhone or Android)
- Meet ALL equipment requirements
- Digital SLR Body; capable of Bracketing 5+ in AEB mode.
- Wide Angle Lens
- Fisheye Lens
- 360 Pano Head
- Sturdy Tripod
- Ball Head
- Cable Shutter
- Laptop with either Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit or Mac OS X
Check out our Qualified Equipment List to see if you have the gear that works best with our systems! If you don’t have a camera, lens, or fisheye on the list, you’d need to purchase one that is. In order to be considered, please be very specific with your exact equipment specifications on the application. If you don’t currently have one of those items but willing to get that item, please put “willing to purchase”.
- You will need to demonstrate real estate photography competency by completing a remote certification course and onsite assessment.
If you meet all of these requirements and are interested in learning more about joining our fun loving team, please apply!
Thanks for your interest in Virtuance, the market leader in real estate photography and digital imaging technology. We will promptly be in touch with qualified candidates. Please, no phone calls about the position.