Are you looking for a fast-paced and exciting flexible income opportunity? You’re in luck! We are seeking individuals to partner with us at Virtuance! As a Virtuance Photography Partner (an independent contractor opportunity), you can create your own schedule and work independently while collaborating with an awesome Real Estate Photography Team! We are seeking photographers to partner with us and photograph for clients in the residential and commercial sectors in the market.
Why Become a Virtuance Photography Partner
As a Virtuance Photography Partner, you get to focus on what you love – photography. Let us handle the business! Your responsibility includes photographing the property on time, naming the photos, and uploading them to our servers. No marketing, editing, or accounting! You have an opportunity to boost your photography business’ revenue without sinking funds into marketing. We manage everything else including all scheduling, image processing, client communications, image deliveries, client billing, complaint resolution, and other administrative and logistical tasks.
You need the following to be successful:
· Meet ALL equipment requirements (below)
· Commitment to excellent customer service
· Available 2-3 days a week (Monday – Friday)
· Reliable Internet connection
· Own a current and legal driver’s license and reliable vehicle to travel to and from shoots
· Smartphone (iPhone or Android)
· Be excited about the opportunity to join the best network of real estate professionals!
1. Digital SLR Body; capable of Bracketing 5+ in AEB mode.
2. Wide Angle Lens; no prime lenses
3. Fisheye Lens
4. 360 Pano Head
5. Sturdy Tripod
6. Ball Head
7. Cable Shutter
8. Laptop with either Windows 32-bit, Windows 64-bit or Mac OS X
Please take a look at the Qualified Equipment List to ensure you have the gear that works with our system. It is a requirement for all Photography Partners to have the items on this list for optimal operation of the systems and software. You would need to purchase equipment that is on the list above if you don’t have a camera, lens, or fisheye on the list.
This business opportunity comes with free online educational tools to learn more about photography and real estate and access to groundbreaking technology. You will need to demonstrate real estate photography competency by completing a remote certification course and test photoshoot.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Virtuance, the market leader in real estate photography and digital imaging technology – we look forward to speaking with you!